In this workshop you will be introduced to the:
- Principals of Feng Shui
- Influences of your physical surroundings
- How you express your inner thoughts and desires in your outer world
- Why Feng Shui works
- Where can Feng Shui be applied
- Understanding Western Feng Shui
- Five Elements and how they interact with each other
- How the Five Elements are represented
- Understanding how the elements express your inner thoughts and desires
- Introduction into the Bagua
Your instructor will be Marjorie Hilliard, Feng Shui Master
Marjorie completed a four-year Graduate Program at The Academy of Power Feng Shui at Santa Fe making her a Feng Shui Master. She has been practicing Feng Shui since 2002 and is the owner of Feng Shui Solutions where she provides consultation with residential clients, new and existing businesses, realtors, interior design specialists, new home floor plan designs and architects.
The Academy of Power Feng Shui at Santa Fe was founded by Valmai Howe Elkins, author of Adventures of a Feng Shui Detective who explains that “Feng Shui is based on the discovery that our homes and workplaces contain valuable clues to our true inner selves, and to events and beliefs in our pasts which have prevented us from achieving our full potential. The placement of rooms, the arrangement of furniture, the colors we choose and our artwork, are a remarkably accurate reflection of the forces which shape our lives.”
At the Academy of Power Feng Shui each practitioner is trained through a Certificate Course in the foundation principles, followed by a Graduate Program which includes an Apprenticeship Program where experience is gained in a variety of situations.